Alwyn Richards Ltd has earned a reputation as one of the leading design teams in the U.K. In order to maintain this position we are only able to consider high calibre applicants to join our design team.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE NO VACANCIES AT PRESENT
However, we have described below the background / qualifications that you would need in order to train to become a successful temporary works engineer:-
- A good all round education with a particular emphasis on Maths.
- A formal engineering qualification
- Experience in the use of 'CAD' software (expertise in "AutoCAD" would be a particular advantage)
- A high level of computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applicatons
- Experience within the scaffolding industry
If you feel that you have the necessary skills please email your C.V. to email@example.com. If we feel that you may be suitable we will retain your details for future reference.